1. Visit one of the various cribs on exhibit at this time of the year.
presepjumalta.org – Melita Street.
2. Buy a unique perfume by Nicolas De Barry.
camilleriparismode – Merchant’s Street.
3. Try one of the many traditional Christmas sweets;
including traditional Christmas pudding, honey rings and cakes.
Camilleri Sweets – Merchant’s Street.
4. Visit the magnificent St John’s Co Cathedral.
A must all year round.
St John’s Square.
5. Watch the yearly Pantomime at the Manoel Theatre.
teatrumanoel.com.mt – Old Theatre Street.